To add an OpenID login to an existing account:
- Log in as normal.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on OpenID Identities at the top.
- Enter the OpenID URL and go through the required steps to confirm (log in, etc.) for your OpenID provider.
To create a new account based on an OpenID (this one's a little harder):
- Click on the Login link.
- Enter a URL in the OpenID field.
- Go through the required steps to confirm your OpenID (log in to that site, etc.).
- You will return to the GovZine page. You must CHANGE the username from the OpenID URL to the username you want. Typically punctuation must be removed, etc. to make this a valid username. (This is the confusing step.)
- Add an email address.
- Click Submit. Then you will have to confirm your account through that email address, etc, just like for a typical user signup.
Latest GovLoop Blogs
Weekly Top Stories
Best karma users