This posting reflects my thoughts after viewing the PBS NewsHour program of a few days ago in which Jim Lehrer formally interviewed SecDefense Gates for the last official time. One point in their conversation was of special interest me because Gates' expressed his feelings on 'citizen' involvement in responsibilities and tasks that I've shared with my colleagues for over 35 years as a gov't employee and that were very often in 'production' teams under pressure along with my…Read »
Latest GovLoop Blogs
- Not Just Reindeer Games: NORAD’s Cutting-Edge Technology Tracks Santa
- GovLoop's 20 Innovations that Mattered in 2013 - Did Your Agency Make the List?
- “Excellent in all Service” – R.D. on Tully Rinckey Partner John Mahoney, Esq.
- EEOC Report Examines 6 Obstacles Facing Women in Federal Workplace
- How Important Is Your Professional Development To You?
Weekly Top Stories
Best karma users